THE SECRET LIFE OF A NIGERIAN GIRL



Its 10:25pm, today 30th August 2013, and it is my very first post on my blog. I am in my hometown for my vacation. It’s the end of the
1st semester of my 4th and final year.

You probably wondering why am telling you this, If you live in Nigeria, you would know why. 

It is because you get to enjoy being jobless when you are a student, and then the crazies pop in and out your brain.

For me, it includes drawing stuffs that look really nice in my eye, designing clothes, “am going be the next Vera Wang”,  writing poems “ am going be like the best writer of all times whatever his name is”.


Let’s just say this is how I unwind when am bored. I write when am bored. My mom said I have been writing since when I was very little.

Happy times includes times when I go out to the cinema, watch a movie, or go to the supermarket to get my favorite chocolate, have drinks with friends. 

Not to forget pinging on my blackberry, I actually do that a lot. 

Still boring right? lol. 

Well, boring and fun is defined in the mind of the beholder.



First of all, I’ll like to introduce myself, I am the Queen, the Empress, the one you have been waiting for, the one true and only real fan of Michel Jackson the great. 

I am Enifome Emmanuel, I was born on the 16th of December 198* in Ojo lane in Ajegunle, Lagos state. 

So you know, Ajegunle is a real ghetto, but I still turned out this awesome, though I would have really loved to say, I was born in Beverly hills, Los Angeles.



“Oh please do not cry for me Argentina”, am doing just fine. 

So what’s this really about, it is about me spending my lonely boring time exploring what it is I have stored in my head. 

Just so you know, God is the greatest. 

In a few months, I would be a graduating from the Linguistics and Communication Studies department of the University of Port Harcourt. 

Yeah!!! Me a degree graduate soon.

It certainly will be a big deal to be the first graduate in all of my generation.

Extremely coooool.

Here are a few things you should know about me, I love to read a lot as long as it is history and mysteries of the world. Am not so into Linguistics or the contradicting theories of Noam Chomsky, the father of modern day Linguistics. 

Am all up for real despotic leadership history, the Bible, ancient history, and any other stuffs I can’t remember right now.

Finally, I love singing, so when I stand in front of the mirror with my comb microphone, all I see is this Nigerian Beyoncé.

e no concern me, that’s all I see.

I like to think I dance like Shakira. lol that one is only in my dreams.

My brain I think, is like that of Alex Harley, Dr. Maya Angelou, and Nelson Mandela, put together. 

What a huge brain I must have.

Maybe I have the seductive power of Cleopatra, the body of Kim Kardashian, the sense of humor of Kevin Hart, the soul strength of Septima Poinsette Clark, Rosa Parks, and Bobby Jones, and the sweetness of Genevieve Nnaji.

The list is endless, but I am still yet to find out. 

Let me not bore you with how amazing I am. 

Just so you know, am the only one person that could be this awesome in the whole wide world. 

11:52pm August 30th 2013.

Xo Fome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog