NOSTALGIC: MUSIC TO MAKE YOUR TODAY LAST FOREVER


Just to drift away from fashion to some oldies, Everyday at work I do the same thing, look at the ticking clock till it hits 5:00 pm, and dash out of
the office. Although most people cant wait to be at various events, I usually just wanna go home, take a warm bath, lie on my bed to ease off all the stress, reminiscing on how I intend to conquer the world, and feed my mind to some good music.

I had recently put together a playlist of vintage Nigerian Music, these songs rocked the charts in the teenage/youthful years of our parents, from Fela to Evi Edna Ogoli, King Sunny Ade, Christy Essien Igbokwe, Junior and Pretty, Onyeka Onwenu, Majek Fashek, Oritz Williki, Joseph Osayomore, Mike Okri, Blacky, and Raskimono. The list is endless. 

These vintage music takes you to place which is simply magical. Its uniqueness and originality make time stand, till you drift away in fond memories of yesterday.
I was very little at the time, but I remember how the house would light up once the tune begins to play, My Aunt said my sister wont stop crying till you hit the replay, Ask your mum or dad about this people, there will definitely be a story to tell.

Its amazing how am still as into the sounds like I was many years ago. They still are as inspiring, and soul lifting, I hope you can find them as amazing as I do too, as you conquer the world one step at a time. 

Xo
Fome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog