A BLOGGER'S TO DO LIST THIS SEASON


There is no one more excited about this season than I am, although the Harmattan is hitting me really hard, I still am
as excited as I'm counting down on my road trip to Delta state and my birthday of course.

My friend once teased me (although not necessarily in this particular order) "People born December do not deserve gifts, because there are already too much expenses for all of the month's festivities" 

lol, I really do hope no one else agrees with this.

Here's what tops my chart for this season.

TRAVEL
I am sure I have already said it too many times, but all roads still lead to Delta state. Am super excited because I expect it to be fun, as I will be going on this road trip with my friends. 

I hope I can live up to posting exciting photos from my experience there.


MUSIC
Music blowing my mind this season is the Ed Sheeran's Thinking out loud, Simi's Jamb question, Asa's Eyo o and Adele's Hello. 

Kinda late on that one, because I only just downloaded them like 15 minutes ago and these songs have been available for a long while now, but am still going to be listening to them till the clouds fall out of the sky.




FOOD
French fries, fish with tartar sauce will always be my getaway favorite, but I can't even begin to describe how I have missed my mom's homemade Garri and Banga soup with fish, especially eating it directly from the little native pot. This totally tops the chart.


SOCIABLE
One thing blogging has helped me realize is, you have to be sociable to be about to get all of the information you need to develop the right content. Hopefully I will be able to make my first video post on this trip.

This season brings out the joy in me, I hope it begins out the joy in you too.

Xo
Fome


Comments

  1. Wat your friend said is so true Fome, there is still turkey and clothes and gifts and every other thing to buy o. Your Christmas gift should be your birthday gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fome, this is the first time I will be commenting on your blog, your post are always funny and truly inspiring, please keep it up. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food.abeg y jellof rice no dey which one be French n German fries lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog